What Is Implant Dentistry
When a tooth cannot be repaired, our practice provides several custom tooth replacement options. Dental implants and dental bridges can all be used to seamlessly restore a missing tooth. Our dental team considers your specific situation when choosing the best dental implant option for you:
- Dental bridges: a fixed custom dental appliance that fill a gap caused by one or more missing teeth.
- Dental implants: artificial tooth roots that replace missing teeth without reducing tooth structure.
Custom Dental Restoration
All dental implant patients seen in our office are treated on an individualized basis. We consider type, size, and placement of the tooth in question when treating your unique condition.
custom dental implant advantages
- Our clinic boasts a 98% success rate with our high-quality implants, compared to other companies which advertise at a rate of 95% or lower.
- We use custom implant abutments with unique shapes in our implant procedures.
- Each procedure results in a natural-looking tooth and blends seamlessly with all other teeth.
Premium Materials & Implant Companies
Our dental clinic has chosen to partner with the top implant companies in order to provide the best materials at the most cost-effective prices. Companies like Straumann and Nobel Biocare manufacture implants that are known for their longevity and effectiveness.
High-Rated Dental Implants in Carmel, IN
Request your dental implant appointment by contacting our office at (317) 844-0592. Our knowledgeable team will assist you in choosing the right dental implants for your particular needs. We believe in providing the best oral care by offering cosmetic dentistry, restorative care, periodontal treatments, full mouth rehabilitation, cleanings and exams, TMD & TMJ treatment, and sleep apnea treatment. Located in Carmel, we also serve Fishers, Zionsville, and the surrounding communities.