There are many techniques to improve the aesthetics of your smile. Orthodontics can reposition your teeth to create a natural symmetry and restore the proper alignment of your teeth. With porcelain veneers we have the ability to completely transform your smile by altering the size, shape, and color of your natural teeth.
Other options to create a uniform, white beautiful smile may include:
- Composite resin restorations, or tooth-colored fillings, to restore unattractive decayed areas or to replace worn and stained older fillings.
- Esthetic recontouring, or reshaping of the chewing edges of the front teeth. This procedure is even less invasive than porcelain veneers and can reduce the effects of worn, chipped, and cracked teeth.
- Porcelain crowns, which protect cracked, fractured, or weak teeth by covering the entire tooth with attractive, natural-looking porcelain.
- Porcelain veneers, to restore crooked, misshapen, or chipped teeth, or to close unwanted or uneven spaces. A porcelain veneer is a thin shell of tooth-shaped porcelain designed to cover the front surface and chewing edge of front teeth. Veneers require significantly less reduction of tooth structure than crowns.
- Tooth whitening, or bleaching, is a simple, non-invasive dental treatment created to enhance the beauty of your smile by lightening the color of your natural teeth.